Seeking For Successful Winning Tips?

Social Trading Binary Options Forums Introduce Yourself Seeking For Successful Winning Tips?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Hodges 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brad
    Participant

My name is Bradly Larry, an account manager and expert trader with over 8 years of trading experience. I’m writing here today because am willing to help those of you(traders) who might or must have practically lost all their savings/investments since they started trading binary options. My aim is to help straighten your learning curves and build in you the potential knowledge to conquer the binary trading world. If you are interested in recovering all you have lost or need a well managed

Michael Hodges
    Keymaster

no thanks Brad, nobody here wants you to trade for us. . . better to learn for ourselves and not fall prey to your BS

Guldan
    Participant

HI there!
    what do you think of the new brokers?
    heard the could be a risk. But I got this new broker Bank de Trust. Deposit there, made some profits and made a withdraw with no problem. Should I go for more?
    thanks

Michael Hodges
    Keymaster

Banc De Trust sounds like total bull shit to me. You wont fool any of my readers and followers with your marketing crap. Try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Social Network Widget by Acurax Small Business Website Designers